Policies

Monday, February 24, 2014

Oh hey! A Sale!! What's In Your Cart?

There is nothing I love more than a good sale. Most of my weekends are spent couponing or browsing the clearance rack looking for bargains at my favorite stores.  However, finding therapy materials on a tight budget can be somewhat difficult.  That is why I love when Teachers Pay Teachers throws a sale (they only have a few site-wide sales per year).  It is a great way to get quality therapy materials at a discount.  Guess What?? Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a sale Thursday (2/27) and Friday (2/28) of THIS WEEK!!!  During the sale you can save up to 28% on your purchases by entering the code TPT3 when you check out.

Many thanks to Jenna from Speech Room News for hosting the "What's In Your Cart?" linky. Now I can share with you some of the materials I plan on adding to my collection during this sale. 

 
 
So.. What's In My Cart??
 

 
St. Patrick's Day Glyphs from The Speech Bubble
 
I purchased the Winter Glyphs from The Speech Bubble and my students loved tthe different glyph options.  I can't wait to add this version to my classroom. 


 
Flip It For Apraxia from GoldCountrySLP
 
 I can never have to many Apraxia materials.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Catch A Leprechaun Craftivity from A Cupcake for the Teacher
 
 
 
While you are browsing stop by my store I have a few things you may be interested in purchasing.
 
I am so ready for Spring! I recently added these Spring materials to my store!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-What-Do-You-See-A-Vocabulary-Matching-Book-1116277
 
 
 

 
I also have this Articulation packet in my store.  
 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/An-Articulation-Center-for-Initial-p-b-and-m-1095491 
 
 
 
Remember to stop by Teachers Pay Teachers this Thursday and Friday to catch the sale. 
 
 
 
I would love to know What's In Your Cart?
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comments:

Jenna Rayburn said...

I'm so glad you linked up!
Jenna

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio